- Written by Kemi Omorgbe, Mackenzie Gellner, and Karina Zapata Kemi Omorgbe, Mackenzie Gellner, and Karina Zapata
- Published: 28 February 2017 28 February 2017
Tania Bruguera, Cuban installation and performance artist, steps up to the podium for her artist talk at the sold out Glenbow Theatre as the loud applause from the crowd fades to silence.
As Bruguera begins her speech for the public art and social practice workshop series, members of the crowd sit at the edge of their seats, waiting in anticipation for her next words.
- Written by Hanna Deeves, Justine Deardoff, Katherine Huitema Hanna Deeves, Justine Deardoff, Katherine Huitema
- Published: 09 February 2017 09 February 2017
When someone experiences depression, usually it is because of certain reduced quantities of neurotransmitters like serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain.
- Written by Cassie Riabko Cassie Riabko
- Published: 24 January 2017 24 January 2017
Miranda Lyttle, 38, is two years into a divorce battle, fighting over child custody, property division and working under the guidance of Alberta’s Matrimonial Property Act (MPA) despite the unexpected news she isn’t protected by the Act.