- Written by Arianna Korbett Arianna Korbett
- Published: 16 February 2017 16 February 2017
Tyler Trafford is a writer of immense talent.
From working as a journalist for the Calgary Herald, to interviewing Frank Sinatra and Rod Stewart for a publication in Australia, to being a successful fiction writer, Trafford has applied his skills in fields all over the world in many mediums.
- Written by Hayley Hynes Hayley Hynes
- Published: 14 February 2017 14 February 2017
Many fashion blogs promote high-end brands, but Calgarian Amy Nelson presents unique and affordable options on her blog, amyflyingakite.com.
- Written by Richie Nguyen Richie Nguyen
- Published: 09 February 2017 09 February 2017
Rather than follow in the footsteps of his father , Darren Sentner began a career in corporate financing. But what seemed like a simple business deal, took him from the world of mergers and acquisitions to the world of cartoons and animation. Although he initially treated it like it’s another job, animations became something special when his family watched something he helped create.
- Written by Monique LaBossiere Monique LaBossiere
- Published: 07 February 2017 07 February 2017
Liane Angerman discovered her passion for writing when she was a young girl. But despite writing a novel, Angerman now struggles to carve out time to feed her appetite after starting her own business, Perfect Executive Resumes where she writes client contracts and helps people find their dream jobs. She now aims to find time to write and is in the process of writing an erotic thriller.