- Written by Hayley Hynes Hayley Hynes
- Published: 14 February 2017 14 February 2017
Many fashion blogs promote high-end brands, but Calgarian Amy Nelson presents unique and affordable options on her blog, amyflyingakite.com.
- Written by Richie Nguyen Richie Nguyen
- Published: 09 February 2017 09 February 2017
Rather than follow in the footsteps of his father , Darren Sentner began a career in corporate financing. But what seemed like a simple business deal, took him from the world of mergers and acquisitions to the world of cartoons and animation. Although he initially treated it like it’s another job, animations became something special when his family watched something he helped create.
- Written by Monique LaBossiere Monique LaBossiere
- Published: 07 February 2017 07 February 2017
Liane Angerman discovered her passion for writing when she was a young girl. But despite writing a novel, Angerman now struggles to carve out time to feed her appetite after starting her own business, Perfect Executive Resumes where she writes client contracts and helps people find their dream jobs. She now aims to find time to write and is in the process of writing an erotic thriller.
- Written by Bill Atwood Bill Atwood
- Published: 06 February 2017 06 February 2017
Calgary is bustling with local artists, but it can often be tough for them to connect with potential buyers. Vandy Midha, founder of ArtMatch, says her company is helping buyers bridge that gap.