Calgary photographer Allison Seto still struggles with her biggest critic. Herself. Despite her successes.
- Written by Abbygale McGillivray Abbygale McGillivray
- Published: 20 January 2017 20 January 2017
Allison Seto grew up excelling at everything she did and ended up finding a passion in photography. But now, she struggles with over criticizing her work as a freelance photographer.
- Written by Maggie Murray Maggie Murray
- Published: 18 January 2017 18 January 2017
Socrates Korogonas thought he would pursue a career in politics.
After winning the lottery, he put aside his political ambitions to open a now flourishing brewpub business with his two best friends. But now, Korogonas worries about the future of craft brewing in Alberta.
- Written by Hailey Payne Hailey Payne
- Published: 11 January 2017 11 January 2017
Kelsey Scoular wasn’t allowed to have pets growing up, but she’s now making up for lost time as Cat Manager at the Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society (AARCS).
- Written by Peter Brand Peter Brand
- Published: 16 December 2016 16 December 2016
After discovering a new love for craft beer back in his hometown of Montreal, Ben Leon discovered a lack of options to quench his new found thirst in his new found city. Now, Leon is taking matters into his own hands through the creation of The Dandy Brewing Company.