- Written by Robyn Welsh Robyn Welsh
- Published: 25 April 2016 25 April 2016
Ben Put’s love for coffee led him and his business partners to open Monogram coffee – and it’s only getting bigger.
Filmed and Produced by Robyn Welsh
Ben Put, Jeremy Ho, and Justin Eyford opened Monogram Coffee in 2014 to share their love of coffee. Their first location in Altadore was a huge success, so they decided to expand and open a second Monogram downtown in order to reach a wider clientele and get a taste of a faster paced environment.
After training dozens of new baristas and spending countless hours planning, their downtown location became a reality.
- Written by Jaline Perfect Jaline Perfect
- Published: 23 April 2016 23 April 2016
Jason 'that funny magic guy' is playing his cards right
Sauntering over to a table near the back of a southwest Calgary restaurant, he scans the area to ensure services are needed, then he asks calmly, not too obviously, if the patrons would enjoy a magic trick.
- Written by Brandon Tucker and Cassie Riabko Brandon Tucker and Cassie Riabko
- Published: 20 April 2016 20 April 2016
A recent study shows that Albertans are happier when sharing their life with a special
Despite the economic downturn that has hit the province hard in the past few months, a recent study has revealed that many Albertans have remained in high spirits. The Angus Reid Institute in B.C published a report in January on Canadians' overall happiness. They surveyed 150 Albertans and found those who were in relationships were happier than those not in relationships.
- Written by Colin Gallant and Paul Rodgers Colin Gallant and Paul Rodgers
- Published: 14 April 2016 14 April 2016
Six years since the closure of The Warehouse, will Calgarians support the initiative?
After-hours in Calgary is back. Six years after the closure of The Warehouse, local residents have a place to keep the party going after bars close.