- Written by Nicole Auger Nicole Auger
- Published: 17 November 2016 17 November 2016
What started out as a cold Sunday morning on Sept. 25 quickly turned into a warm fall day; perfect for running or walking a few kilometres, or in this case, as far as ten kilometres.
- Written by Malak Amche Malak Amche
- Published: 07 November 2016 07 November 2016
With entertainment and performances along the route, runners from all over the city came out to The Rock the House Run. This annual event is in support of Ronald McDonald charities that give families a place to stay while their child receives medical treatment at the Children’s hospital.
- Written by Lexi Wright Lexi Wright
- Published: 04 November 2016 04 November 2016
Melody Battles attended the Calgary Equinox Vigil in hopes of raising awareness about the importance of putting your phone down behind the wheel. This is because Battles herself was nearly killed three years ago in an accident caused by texting and driving.
- Written by Amy Simpson Amy Simpson
- Published: 03 November 2016 03 November 2016
Bankers Hall was filled with laughter on Sept. 20 as men stumbled about in bright coloured heels. They were getting ready to take part in the YWCA’s annual event, Walk a Mile in Her Shoes, and it was exactly what it sounds like.